Thursday 19 March 2015

Mario Balotelli posted an angry Instagram video telling people to 'shut up'



Mario Balotelli appears to be far from happy if the Liverpool striker's latest Instagram post is anything to go by.

The forward missed his side's 1-0 victory against Swansea at the Liberty Stadium through illness and didn't travel with his team-mates to the game.

The 24-year-old shared a less than friendly video on his page, in which he claimed people don't know the real him.



Mario Balotelli puts his finger to his mouth as he tells people to 'shut up' at the end of his Instagram video



Mario Balotelli puts his finger to his mouth as he tells people to 'shut up' at the end of his Instagram video




The 24-year-old missed Liverpool's clash with Swansea at the Liberty through illness and asks in the video, 'do you know what I've been through in my life?'



The 24-year-old missed Liverpool's clash with Swansea at the Liberty through illness and asks in the video, 'do you know what I've been through in my life?'



He said: 'Do you know me? Did you ever talk to me, personally? Do you know what I've been through in my life?

'You just saw me play football on the pitch, man, shut up!'

The summer signing from AC Milan has been somewhat of a disappointment since his arrival - having scored only four goals in all competitions.





No comments:

Post a Comment