Wednesday 5 August 2015

Angel Di Maria has expressed his delight at his imminent move to Paris Saint-Germain from Manchester United.

The transfer is yet to be confirmed but the winger has undergone a medical in Doha after United agreed a fee of 63m euros (£44.3m) with the French side and gave him permission to speak to them.
Di Maria said: “I am very happy to join Paris Saint-Germain. What I know about PSG is that they are a team who have won all possible titles in France last season. They're very important.
"They made it to the quarter-finals of the Champions League so my objective was to arrive to Paris and to help them through the quarter-final barrier, because they have struggled in the past two seasons. I will try to do the best I can to help the club in those objectives and reach the final stages of the Champions League."


No comments:

Post a Comment