Tuesday 11 August 2015

Angel Di Maria says he is relishing the chance to learn from new Paris Saint-Germain team-mates Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Edinson Cavani.

The Argentine sealed his long-awaited switch to the Ligue 1 champions from Manchester United last week for a fee understood to total €63 million.
And the former Real Madrid midfielder cannot wait to experience life alongside the star names within Laurent Blanc's treble-winning squad.
"I'm learning every day," he told PSG's official website. "With the quality of players like Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Marco Verratti, Thiago Silva, Edinson Cavani and all the others, I believe I will learn a lot.

"I'll continue growing. I'm still young. A player learns until the end of his career, season after season.
"During my career, I've always tried to adapt my game to great players around me. Here, they are truly great. The most important thing for me is to try to understand how my team-mates play."
Di Maria admits it could be a challenge to adapt to life in France's top flight but he is determined to deliver the trophies - and Classique victories - that the fans crave.
"Ligue 1 is a championship of a very high level, with very good players. I'll try to adapt as quickly as possible even though I know it won't be easy.
"I know the match against Marseille is very important. I'll do my best for the fans to make them happy and so we can win these matches.
"For the fans, I know it's important to win the title, but these games, too."


No comments:

Post a Comment