Wednesday 27 May 2015

J. Lo's boyfriend's alleged transgender mistress admits she has spent $100,000 on plastic surgery

Sofie Vissa, a transgender model who made headlines when it was reported that she allegedly  had an affair with Jennifer Lopez’s on and off boyfriend Casper Smart says she has spent 7 years of her life and $100,000 to be the woman she is now.

 I'm on a quest to become a tall, transgender, Latina model, and to be on the cover of a magazine,' she explains.
She said her aim in life is not just to be a celebrity but to be on the covers of a magazine. However, she said she doesn't just want to be on magazine covers because of her connection to Casper Smart, she said she wants to do it on her known to be known for her hard work.
She said she has done a long list of surgeries that include a brow lift, liposuction, breast implants, five rhinoplasties, and sexual reassignment surgery.

J-Lo was inspirational to me,' she says, adding that the whole tabloid affair 'kind of leaves, like, a weird taste in my mouth.
She said even though that scandal gave her some popularity she wishes people would look at her and think that she has star quality, not just that she is a tabloid figure.

'Yes, I did get a lot of followers from the scandal, but it was people that supported me,' she said. 'As of now, I have 21,000 followers on Instagram. 
'That's just the beginning. I need to have one million followers. Like, I'm not going to stop until I get there.'





No comments:

Post a Comment