Sunday 31 May 2015

'I am not Yusuf Buhari' - young man whose pics has gone viral cries out



Two days ago, the photo above went viral on Nigerian social media. It was supposedly a photo of the son of Nigeria's new president, Mohammadu Buhari, Yusuf Buhari with his girlfriend. They may have striking resemblance but that is not Yusuf. The real person wrote in to LIB. Read below...
"My name is Muhammad Kabir Hadejia and I need your help. There's a picture of myself and my sister that has gone viral on the internet with people claiming it is Yusuf Buhari, the son of the president. I see news pages on Facebook and twitter spreading the false news. I strongly deny it and would like you to help me spread the news that that picture is me and Yusuf buhari. I take this issue very dangerous to my safety and hopefully you will help me. Attached are my pictures so you can compare to confirm I'm real
Below is the real Yusuf Buhari...





No comments:

Post a Comment