Sunday 21 June 2015

Taylor Swift sweetly helps Indiana couple announce their first pregnancy


Taylor Swift sweetly helped Indiana couple Jesse and Lindsey Rasmussen announce their first pregnancy on social media Friday.
The 25-year-old pop diva held their handwritten sign 'Baby's 1st Concert' while the parents-to-be proudly posed with their ultrasound pictures during a recent media meet and greet.
'I just kind of blurted it out. "Hey we're having a baby! Can you help us tell everyone?"' Jesse told E! Online.
'She thought it was so cool!' Taylor Swift sweetly helped Indiana couple Jesse and Lindsey Rasmussen announce their first pregnancy on social media Friday
'She thought it was so cool!' Taylor Swift sweetly helped Indiana couple Jesse and Lindsey Rasmussen announce their first pregnancy on social media Friday
'She seemed so surprised and touched by the request. There wasn't a hint of hesitation. She thought it was so cool!'
Calling it 'one of the best days of my life,' Rasmussen can't wait to celebrate his first-ever Father's Day on Sunday.
'Having Taylor Swift help make that announcement has only added to the wonder and joy that my wife and I are feeling right now,' the radio presenter gushed.  
Jesse told E! Online: 'Having Taylor Swift help make that announcement has only added to the wonder and joy that my wife and I are feeling right now' (pictured Friday)
Jesse told E! Online: 'Having Taylor Swift help make that announcement has only added to the wonder and joy that my wife and I are feeling right now' (pictured Friday)



No comments:

Post a Comment