Wednesday 24 June 2015

Arsenal striker Lukas Podolski says his move to Inter Milan was a mistake

The forward scored just one goal throughout his season long loan and feels he could have stayed and fought for his place.
He believes that he still has plenty to offer to Arsenal and he is ready to fight his way into the starting X1
"English football is the one which best suits my style, but I know how suddenly everything can change," the 30-year-old told Bild.
"I have characteristics to help different teams, but it was a mistake to go to Inter with no redemption clauses.
"In football, there are times when everything doesn't work out for the best. You're not always playing as a starter and you just have to accept the decisions and work on your own game.
"That's what I did, but now I'm looking forward. I've always felt comfortable [at Arsenal].
"With the fans, with the team and also with the manager. I'm going back to play, I have to say my qualities suit Arsenal."
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment