Thursday 21 May 2015

Caroline Wozniacki and Serena Williams join Hollywood stars Eva Longoria and pop star Nicole Scherzinger at Monaco event

Caroline Wozniacki and Serena Williams were joined by Hollywood actress Eva Longoria and even Nicole Scherzinger at a Champ'Seed party in Monaco on Tuesday night.
Serena Williams (left), Caroline Wozniacki (centre) and Eva Longoria attend the Champ'Seed party on Tuesday 
Williams played at her coach Patrick Mouratoglou's pro-am for the Champ'seed Foundation in the day, and later dazled on the red carpet with famous faces.
Longoria and Williams have formed an unlikely partnership in recent years, and the duo also spent time together at the Cannes Film Festival on the Monday night.

Williams and Wozniacki are also good friends, with the Danish World No 5 admitting the World No 1 helped her after her break-up with Rory McIlroy.
'First she texted, "If you don’t pick up, I am going to fly to Monaco.’ she said last month. 'And then, "If you don’t answer the door, I am going to knock it down."
'So I thought, OK, I better answer the phone. And I am so glad I did. She wasn’t pitying me, like a lot of people were. I mean, it’s not like anyone died. I was in shock, but she was really helpful because she had been through it before. She didn’t sugarcoat it, and she didn’t look down on me. She was really there for me when I needed her the most, and that’s why I think our friendship is so strong now.”
Williams played at her coach Patrick Mouratoglou's pro-am for the Champ'seed Foundation earlier in the day 
The Champ’seed Foundation aims to support the development of young future talents in tennis by funding their training and their participation in tournaments worldwide.
Based on his own personal experience and expertise in the field, the intention of the Mouratoglou is to support and accompany these young players and thereby assisting them in reaching the highest international level.
Sherzinger also attended the event, and was in the principality at the same time as ex-boyfriend and Formula 1 world champion Lewis Hamilton ahead of the Grand Prix this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment