Wednesday 13 May 2015

The art of politics and getting things done for now can only be done through Tinubu - Oba of Lagos

In a fresh interview with Punch, Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu expressed his reservations over some PDP politicians especially in Lagos state who were in disagreement with APC Chieftain Bola Tinubu. According to him, the art of politics & getting things done for now can only be done through Tinubu
"There are still good people in the PDP. I am not saying that. Don’t misquote me. There are many good people like Ade Dosunmu and even Jimi Agbaje, who is my blood relation. But it is unfortunate because there are some things I don’t want to disclose. Their hatred of Bola Tinubu is the mistake they are making. He is an individual they don’t understand. You know Jesus said in the Bible that ‘Father please forgive them for they know not what they do’.
And the Tinubu that they wanted to destroy, see what God has helped him to do for Nigeria. The Bible said the stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. The art of politics and getting things done for now, can only be done through Bola Tinubu, which they do not understand. Some people say I always agree with him and it is because they do not know me. I have no friend or enemy and I don’t have a reservoir of knowledge but God has found me worthy. We argue on many occasions and at times, he suggests reasonable things which I concur with but sometimes, I will convince him to accept my own and as a son to a father, he has no choice but to obey me"he said




No comments:

Post a Comment