Tuesday 16 June 2015

Jeremy Kyle says he hasn't have sex 'for ages' with wife of 13 years Carla Germaine

They've been married for 13 years and have three children together.
And Jeremy Kyle is no doubt going to be in trouble with his long-suffering wife Carla Germaine after the star confessed he wasn't getting any action live on TV.
The 49-year-old television presenter made the frank admission during Monday's episode of The Jeremy Kyle show, much to the amusement of the studio audience.
Too much information! Jeremy Kyle revealed he hasn't had sex 'for ages' while talking to a guest on The Jeremy Kyle Show
Too much information! Jeremy Kyle revealed he hasn't had sex 'for ages' while talking to a guest on The Jeremy Kyle Show
Jeremy let the comment slip when interrogating a woman about whether she'd cheated on her partner.
She declared, 'Listen, I get sex from [my boyfriend] whenever I want. I don't need to go and get sex from someone else', which seemed to rub Jeremy up the wrong way.
The frustrated TV host snapped back, 'Tell him then! I've had enough about talking about it. I haven't had sex for ages myself!'
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment