Tuesday 16 June 2015

Rita Ora on how mixing business with pleasure ruined her relationship with Calvin Harris

Their bitter breakup has inspired many of the songs on her upcoming second album.
And Rita Ora has spoken very candidly about her relationship with superstar DJ Calvin Harris in the July issue of Marie Claire.
The 24-year-old singer revealed: 'It was more of a thing where I was in awe. I was at that point in my relationship where I felt he could do no wrong. I thought he had my back and that he'd never steer me wrong. 
Rita Ora opens up to Marie Claire about her relationship with ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris and how it has 
'But then I Will Never Let You Down came out, and everything started to go a bit weird. I don't know if it was because business was mixed with personal or what.' 
Rita's hit track I Will Never Let You Down was written and produced by 31-year-old Harris and released in March 2014, going straight to the number one spot in the UK singles chart.
Rita looks gorgeous as the cover star of Marie Claire for its July issue out on June 23The British songstress added: 'There was a reason why I split up with him. And there was a reason why I'm at this point in my life where I feel like I have so much musical freedom, and I don't have to explain myself to anybody…' 
Rita, whose relationship with the DJ ended on bad terms in June 2014 after a year long romance, smolders in the latest issue of the women's magazine in a variety of unique and highly-embellished haute couture pieces.
Her cropped platinum blonde locks are seen styled slightly tousled for a just-rolled-out-of-bed vibe.  
Divulging more about her romantic life, the actress says: 'I'm afraid of being alone… I'm not afraid to admit that, you know. I'm not embarrassed to admit that. I just hope it's not a never-ending cycle. Sometimes love just makes you feel crazy.  
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment