Monday, 6 July 2015

Angelli hints at Barca and Man City target Pogba's exit

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has hinted that Paul Pogba could leave the club this summer.Goal understands Manchester City are ready to set a new world record transfer fee in order to land Pogba, although it is understood the 22-year-old midfielder would prefer a move to Barcelona.

Paris Saint-Germain have also been associated with the France international and could make an approach following the relaxation of Uefa's Financial Fair Play (FFP) restrictions.
Last week Juventus publicly denied reports that a deal had been put in place with the European champions, who would be likely to let the Frenchman stay in Turin for another year due to their transfer ban.
But Angelli has moved to lower expectations of him remaining with the club beyond the close of the transfer window.
"Nothing is 100 per cent in football, players are not for sale starting from September 1," he said at a press conference.
"Some years ago we said [Christian] Vieri was not for sale and he went to Atletico Madrid few days after..."
Pogba's deal with Juventus runs until 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment