Monday 13 July 2015

Manchester United have signed Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger on a three-year deal, the club have confirmed

It all started as a rumor few weeks ago, but now a reality as the German legend completed his medicals yesterday.
Schweinsteiger has said: "I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Bayern Munich, it has been an incredible journey and I didn’t take the decision to leave lightly.
"Manchester United is the only club that I would have left Munich for. I feel ready for this new and exciting challenge in what I regard as the most competitive league in the world and I am looking forward to working with Louis van Gaal again.
"I will never forget my time at Bayern Munich and I would like to thank everyone at the club and the fans for the great memories."


No comments:

Post a Comment