Monday 6 July 2015

Robin Van Persie would succeed at Fenerbahce, says Nani

New Fenerbahce signing Nani is confident Robin van Persie would be an instant hit at the Istanbul side if he were to leave Manchester United for Turkey.
The Portugal international signed a three-year deal with Fener on Monday to complete his €6 million move and he would welcome his former United team-mate with open arms.
Van Persie has been heavily linked with a move for the Netherlands international, who is in talks with the Old Trafford side over a settlement agreement that would seem him leave the club.
"I haven't had the chance to talk with Robin van Persie yet," Nani said at a press conference.
"But if he comes to Fenerbahce, I am sure that he will be very successful.
"I know Robin very well and it would be right decision if Fenerbahce sign him."
The 28-year-old then went on to voice his delight with his own move to the Turkish giants.
"This is one of the most special days of my life. I am very happy and proud to be part of Fenerbahce.
"I have no doubts that I made the right decision to come here. I will give my all for his club."
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment