Friday 31 July 2015

I haven’t decided my future yet, I don't want to cause problems for Bayern


"I am coach of Bayern and I am grateful to be here," he said at a press conference.
"I haven’t decided my future yet. As soon as I come to a decision, I will inform Kalle Rummenige, Matthias Sammer and Uli Hoeness. "We still have a lot of time. But if I will extend my contract, I must be absolutely sure that it is the best for the club. I don’t want to become a problem for FC Bayern.
"I did my very best, am doing my very best, will do my very best.
"I haven’t receive any offer from another club."
Guardiola then went on to discuss Philipp Lahm, who could return to the defence more regularly after being played as a midfielder last term.
"Philipp is one of our most important players. He played in a number of positions during our trip to China and always did well.
"I like him in midfield because of the way he anticipates certain situations. But we have plenty of alternatives in midfield, whereas Rafinha is our only other right-back.
"So Philipp will be used both in midfield and in defence throughout the season."
-->


No comments:

Post a Comment