Friday 31 July 2015

Former Manchester City striker Alvaro Negredo insists he is happy at Valencia and that nobody has told him he is unwanted at the Mestalla.

Recent reports in the Spanish press suggested that the forward does not figure prominently in coach Nuno’s plans, despite the fact Valencia recently signed him permanently following his season-long loan.
However, Negredo appeared at a press conference to scotch such suggestions and the 29-year-old believes he has a future at the club.
He said: “From the first day after last season ended my mind has been focused on Valencia. I want to work and continue developing. My plan is to stay and nobody has said I’m not in their plans. At the end of the day the club decides and they choose who they want and who they don’t. But nobody has said to me they don’t want me. I’m really happy and relaxed and I want to give Valencia the best of myself. They’ve just exercised the purchase option and it would be strange, but in football anything can happen.”
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment