Friday 3 July 2015

Liverpool legend Robbie Fowler backs move for Christian Benteke

Robbie Fowler thinks Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke would be an “excellent” signing for Liverpool.
The Belgian has been linked with a move to Anfield, although the Liverpool Echoreports the Reds are unwilling to trigger his £32.5million release clause.
“It’s important we get a proven goalscorer and of the names being bandied about I’d go for Benteke. I think he’s excellent,” former Liverpool striker Fowler told the Echo.
“I know there are other top strikers out there and probably more prolific scorers. But in terms of all-round play - strength, speed, physicality, finishing - I think Benteke could be the main man for Liverpool.
“I think he’s ideal for the way Brendan wants to play.”
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment