Monday 6 July 2015

At last, Nani completes €6m move to Fenerbahce

Fenerbache have announced the signing of Nani from Manchester United for €6 million.
The Portugal international arrived in Turkey to undergo a medical on Sunday with a view to finalising a deal after the Super Lig side had agreed a fee with the Red Devils.
And the club have now confirmed that they will unveil the 28-year-old winger as an official Fener player on Monday at 17.00 CET at the Sukru Saracoglu Stadium, inviting fans and press to attend the ceremony.
Nani, who signs a three-year deal at the club, spoke of his joy at the prospect of playing in Istanbul after he was met at the airport by a large group of fans.
"I really am very happy to be here now," he said.
"I see this as a new opportunity in my career. This is an opportunity for me to show myself. I want to be successful.
"I've seen all these fans coming out for me and I was really happy. I want to show them my best football. I always do the best that I can.
"Fenerbahce are a club I have always known. Fener is a club that aims high."
Nani, who spent eight years at Old Trafford, was on loan at Sporting Lisbon during the 2014-15 season, making 27 Primeira Liga appearances.
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment