Monday, 6 July 2015

Manchester United have made a bid for Schneiderlin - Southampton boss Koeman

We revealed on June 29 that United were closing in on a deal for the France international, though they had yet to meet Saints' £25 million asking price.
manager Ronald Koeman says Manchester United have made a bid for Morgan Schneiderlin but it "wasn't serious".
Former France boss Raymond Domenech said on Sunday that Schneiderlin must move to Old Trafford for the good of his career and Koeman appears sympathetic to the 25-year-old's wishes.
He told reporters: "A lot of speculation, but two weeks ago we had a bid from Manchester United. It wasn’t enough, it wasn’t serious, and [there have been] no more bids till today [Monday].
"Everybody knows the situation of Morgan. I understand the player - if he can get a big move to a big [club], I can understand it.
"I hope that if there is any business, that it will be soon because it’s best for the player, best for us, we have to prepare ourselves if we sell the player.
"I’ve had a lot of meetings with Morgan. I had a meeting last week, everybody knows his situation. But it’s important for the player to do a good pre-season. And we will see what happens in the next few days.
"I don’t talk about money, about numbers, it’s not my business, it’s up to the club."

No comments:

Post a Comment